- No products in the cart.
Rolled Loin of Pork
Olive Oil (generous portion)
Cracked Sea Salt or Rock Salt (generous portion)
1. Preheat oven to hottest temperature.
2. Rub generous amount of olive oil into scored pork skin.
3. Squeeze juice of 1 fresh lemon over entire skin.
4. Liberally grind sea salt or rock salt all over then rub into the skin.
5. Cook pork for 20 minutes.
6. Turn oven down to 180 degrees celcius.
7. Bake pork for 30 minutes per 1/2 kg, less the 20 minutes that the pork has already been cooked for.