- No products in the cart.
Ingredients (serves 4)
3 cups cooked lamb, chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 carrot, diced
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
3-4 cups vegetables, chopped (eggplant, capsicum, mushrooms)
3 tbspns tomato paste
1 tbspn flour
¼ cup red wine
1 cup chicken stock
1 x 400g tin tomatoes
1 tbspn Worcestershire sauce
Salt & Pepper
- Saute onion, carrot & garlic in olive oil for a few minutes.
- Add vegetables, lamb, tomato paste & flour then mix over a low heat for 3 minutes.
- Add red wine, stock, Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes, salt & pepper and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low & simmer for 30 minutes until liquid has reduced.
- Turn off heat and stir through mixed herbs.
- Place in a pie or casserole dish and top with mashed potato, parmesan cheese & parsley.
- Bake in pre-heated 180°C oven for 20-30 minutes.