- No products in the cart.
With just 4 ingredients (plus water), this has to be the EASIEST pea and ham soup ever! AND IT’S DELICIOUS :PIngredients:
500g packet Green Split Peas
1 Ham Hock (frozen or thawed)
2 Bacon Bones
1 satchet Masterfood’s Bouquet Garni
8 cups Water
1. Soak split peas overnight. Drain and wash.
2. Place all ingredients into a large pot. Cover and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for approx. 1 ½ hours.
4. Remove meat from ham hock and bacon bones then discard bones and fat.
5. Add extra water if too thick.
Visit www.adamsfamilymeats.com.au for your ham hock and bacon bones 🙂